The 27th Rufford Conference Montenegro was organized by Montenegro Dolphin partners at Bar Municipality by the: Marine Mammal Research Association (DMAD) – Aylin Akkaya Baş, Ersin Baş and Natural History Association of Montenegro (DPCG) – Ana Vujović, Nataša Nikpaljević.
The RSG Montenegro Conference aimed to achieve:
1. To create a network between the researchers from terrestrial and marine ecosystems and to help sharing their experiences in research and conservation
2. To understand the problems that researchers had during the realisation of the RSG project
3. To make a bridge between the researchers and governmental bodies to strengthen the relationships for the purpose of conservation implications, both for terrestrial and marine ecosystems
4. To help to standardise the data collection protocols for accurate and transboundary research and conservation consequences
5. To increase the capacity building of researchers on online data sharing platforms.
6. To develop new friendships for the purpose of a stronger chain of cooperation which would be the best for the protection of animals and its habitats?
|Montenegro Conference 2018||13.45 MB|